THe Kinected’s Video Audition for America’s Got Talent.
- Check out the new album review from Pure Grain Audio of “Evolution #9“
- Great album review by Outside the Dial Underground Rock Radio.
- Guitar Trump Magazine just completed their review of Evolution #9.
- The Kinected’s debut album, “Evolution #9” will be featured in a review by Black Velvet Magazine. Stay posted for publication details!
- Check out JP’S Music Blog for his review on our Debut CD “Evolution #9”
- Rock Over America completed CD review of “Evolution #9” AND interview of the band. Stay posted for release date.
- The Kinected just completed an interview with Review Fix . Click HERE to listen to it!
- The Kinected has confirmed an interview with Broken Records Magazine. Publication details to come.
- Tune into KJAG Radio for interview with Alex of The Kinected
- Tune intoNew Music Infernoas The Kinected is getting airplay on their station along with an upcoming interview.
- The Kinected just completed an interview with Pro Sound News about the production of their debut album, “Evolution #9.” It will be available for viewing in their June Edition under the “Tracks” section.
- Rock Over America to do CD review of “Evolution #9” AND interview complete! Release date to be announced!
- The Sound Faction just confirmed an interview with The Kinected. Details to be posted soon!
- The Kinected has teamed up with Press Giants New Ocean Media!
- Have you been Kinected yet?…by MUSIC JUNKIE PRESS.
- The Viewfinder: The Kinected, “Hypnotize”
- The Kinected took the honor of Sunfest 2011 Favorite Act beating out artists like Cee Lo Green, MGMT, Neon Trees, Jason Mraz, The Avett Brothers, and more! CLICK HERE for the writeup!
- The Kinected’s first release, “Hypnotize” has been “Singled Out” on Antimusic.com! Click HERE for writeup.
- Check out Orlandobands.com CD review of The Kinected!
- The Kinected: Odd Name, but Some of the Best Original Music Around.
The Kinected’s official music video for their debut single, “Hypnotize” from their first album, “Evolution #9” directed and produced by Continue reading
I can imagine that most artists remember the first time they heard their song on the radio. That happened Continue reading